WHO WE TREAT
– Stuart Birnbaum, CEO – The Lakehouse Recovery Center –
There are many advantages to providing and receiving addiction treatment services here in Southern California. Because of our centralized Los Angeles based locations we are able to integrate the clinical services of some of the rehabilitation industry’s most highly regarded treatment professionals.
The Lakehouse Recovery Center provides integrative treatment services to men and women ages 18 and up. We offer various program tracks in order to best meet the individual clinical needs of each client relative to their own specific histories and current situations. Factor in the various different drug types out there along with patterns of usage, family dynamics, professional and workplace issues and so on, and you can see how the scope of treatment is so different for each individual.
The Lakehouse Provides Services for:
- Drug Addiction
- Substance Abuse
- Chemical Dependency
- Dual-Diagnosis / Co-occurring Disorders
Approximately 40% of our clients are actually from within Southern California regions including; Los Angeles, Malibu, Ventura County, Orange County, Palm Springs, San Diego and so on. The remaining 60% arrive from areas all over the world. For this reason The Lakehouse Recovery Center provides 24/7 airport shuttle services for all clients arriving to or leaving from our program. Clients will usually fly in and out of either LAX, Burbank or John Wayne Airports.
For more information on our many variations in chemical dependency care please contact the admission staff 24/7 at (877) 762-8707. Help begins the moment you call.