Intensive Outpatient Program Night Track
Life doesn’t always allow us to do things when and how we want them. Sometimes making the decision to begin a path of recovery can get delayed due to regular, daily responsibilities.
Those who are trying to maintain a job, take care of a family, or obtain an education may feel frustrated and stuck between the need for treatment and the reality that life doesn’t stop.
Outpatient services are available that provide a very intensive approach to your recovery. But, let’s be honest – not everyone is available to take advantage of outpatient services. This is especially true for those that take place during the daytime hours.
Our IOP Night Track
You can rest easy. Our night track is offered every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
With outpatient services on a Night Track, you can maintain your responsibilities and seek help for your addiction.
Occurring after normal business hours, you will find that help is there to guide you on your road to a successful recovery.
Whether you want to use this as a primary treatment program or as part of continuing care after residential treatment, you will enjoy the opportunity you find here.
The Services Offered
The services you may receive will likely consist of a combination of clinical and holistic therapies. And, depending on your specific needs, they may be more or less intensive.
Yes, that is right – a plan of intervention is designed specifically for you. Therefore, by utilizing the night track, you will find the therapeutic care that you need to recover from your addiction.
The Night Track treatment approach may consist of:
- Individual or group counseling
- Various other forms of therapy
- Educational classes
- Relapse prevention
- Case management
Something that sets us apart from other outpatient facilities is that we have a wide array of modalities that we use to help you grab ahold of your addiction and conquer it.
Each person is unique, so the way they respond to recovery is going to be unique as well. A personalized plan will be put in place for you using at least one of the following:
- Behavorial Therapy: For those requiring a deeper level of therapy, we offer Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). Both regulate and change patterns of behavior.
- Art Therapy: This is a method of using creative expression and a form of therapeutic healing.
- Anger Management: This is often necessary as anger that finds its way into your sober life can have detrimental effects on your recovery. Learning ways to manage this anger can be incredibly beneficial.
- Life Skills: You will learn the skills important for living your life successfully. Life can be challenging but being equipped to handle anything that comes your way can leave you feeling rather confident. Life skills may be time management, money management, personal hygiene, etc.
- Aftercare Planning: Because recovery doesn’t stop once you finish the program. We will help you be ready to face the long road ahead with a customized approach.
Night Track meets every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Does the Night Track IOP sound perfect for your life?